Thursday, November 23, 2006

To the Turducken people...

*Updated below*

This week and especially today, I seem to have attracted some hits from people in the U.S. who are searching for Turducken cooking instructions, recipes, etc.

Ummm, this blog may not be quite what you are looking for!

Yes, I managed to cook one, and it turned out rather well even though we did not follow the precise directions we were given. And it was delicious, but still...I really don't think you want to read about my Turducken dreams. Seriously, it may turn you off eating the dish forever.

Anyway, I would like to thank all my new US friends for sticking with me and reading all about my neuroses. You have turned my lonely infertility journey into a giant group hug. Because of the blog world, I know for sure that there are other people who share the same rollercoaster feelings I do. Now, I may never have to feel alone again.

And that ain't no small thing to give thanks for.

(Edited to add: Thanks to ALL my internet friends, US, UK, everywhere....Sorry Thalia! Just realized that US friends could also mean ultrasound friends? Guffawing at own pun now.)

1 comment:

  1. Not to be too insecure or anything, but what about non-US friends??

    ReplyDelete