Monday, December 11, 2006

Redeeming my Day

I was having a peaceful if boring weekend, computer humming along nicely again, when I happened upon a certain site, and my screen filled up with bitter angry words. I don't know who they are, or why they do this, but I sunk into a funk just reading them.

And tonight I watched the The Grinch who Stole Christmas, and Frosty and felt better. Because if the Grinch can be redeemed then my day can be as well, right?

So, today is the first day of my new life, literally. Because today is Day 1 of my next cycle. The countdown begins....will she ovulate? Who knows? Only time and money spent on OPKs can tell.
I'm doing this one on my own, and next month if my RE will take me back, maybe at the clinic. His staff don't like me, because they only like successful people. Failures are hard to be around. I know this because they told me...asshats. Luckily Dr. C. is a kind and hopeful man. Plus he likes big honking wads of cash, and is willing to set aside his ethics for a price.

I'm off to dream of dildocams and progesterone. Nighty-night!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent attitude. Glad you are feeling better again. Don't let those other people get you down. 'Cause you are WAY COOLER than they are! Frosty told me so.

    ReplyDelete