Clare tagged me so to start, here are THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the weird things about them. People who get tagged need to write on their blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you have tagged them in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
So these are Six Weird Things about Me:
1. Wet bread freaks me out. Any dampness at all near bread that I am eating, (excluding melted butter of course) gives me the willies.
2. I am the world's leading authority on "What to do when Federal Express delivers a dead body/fetus to your front door." Nope, did not want that title on my resume. But, it's a skill set I have acquired. (All joking aside, if any bereaved parents google this after it happens to them, please email me; I will try to help you & I'm so sorry you had to find me this way.)
3. I love my GoLite lightbox. It's made by Apollo, and I use it to keep my hormones, especially melatonin & dopamine, regulated. Most people use it for SAD, after their Doctor prescribes it, but being the ultimate new-agey weirdo, I have decided it can do many other things. Like make my coffee, and make me skinny. The newest version, I am convinced, will do my taxes and give me orgasms as well.
4. I am a Costco freak. I buy everything there. I wish I could live there.
5. I love ballroom dancing, and I have romantic fantasies where I get to dance all night in the arms of Mr. Cotta, the husband.
6. If I see a child alone or in trouble in a store or mall, I follow them around cellphone in hand or just watch them until I see a parent has taken care of them. If it's a male parent I follow them around a little longer, just to make sure he really knows what he's doing, and really isn't some creep who has just picked up the kid and walked away from the real parents.
Yes that last one is weird and paranoid, on the other hand, if we're both ever in the same Costco, your kids are totally safe with me watching over them.
So to finish this meme, I have to tag 6 people now. I am going to tag Nicole, Sky Maybe, Manuela, Lut C, Thalia, Kim and to make this really weird, a 20 year old political blogger I met yesterday named Glen, at Pierre Trudeau is my Homeboy. (Be nice to him. He wrote this awful post title, and when I objected, wrote the most fabulous apology on earth and fixed it. His mother would be proud of him, really. Think nice thoughts about him, K?) I should also tag some people at the Bread N'Roses forum. But I don't know their blogs yet, so hey just meme anyone who sees it, OK?
I started writing this at 2:30 pm BTW and am only now finishing it at 9:00 pm. This is because Mr. Cotta and I decided to get busy in the dining room, after clearing the table in a rather noisy yet innovative manner.
Yes, I actually stopped blogging long enough to have sex. With my husband. And I'm admitting it on the internet. *Snort*