This week, I have been running my ass off, and haven't been able to post much consequently.
Julia has had her baby btw, and I am filled with joie de vivre!! She is probably one of the kindest loveliest women I have ever met, and I am so very happy that all went well, and her son is here. Hugs, hugs, and more hugs honey!
I will tell all more about my activities this week coming I promise, truly. In the meantime, a list of what I've been up to:
- we bought a car, after arguing strenuously about it for days. A Buick Enclave actually. Yayyy!
- the boys gave me a lovely necklace with many sparkly teeny diamonds in it for my Big Girl Birthday. Yayyy!
- we bought a new camera, a Sony Cybershot to replace the broken one. Fresh pictures of Julius coming up ASAP!! Yayyy!
- street party at our house, many neighbours chatted and laughed, and yes we started speaking to the next door neighbour again, the one who doesn't like us. She started it. Quite shocking, but pleasant. Weird....
- We are still talking to the architects and engineers about house options. And getting the money to do it. Boo.
- the eye goo thing has stopped on Julius. Yayyy!
- it is possible for me to do laser eye surgery, but not until I am finished with the hormonal shifts of child-rearing and breastfeeding. So my laser eye fantasy isn't possible next year. Boo.
Until later my dears....must run to get the baby!