Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I won't be able to check all of your blogs, darn

I am so buying a laptop after this! Basically, I can check email at the internet cafe, but can't take enough time to read stuff. So I hope you are all okay, and email if anything wild happens.

And no I never did take the jeans back, they are sitting in my room, in the bag, under a pile of junk. Do I know me or what?

If any of you are in Montreal and you see large numbers of people strolling around with rollie bags behind them, looking lost and confused, take pity on us. We are the refugees of the Liberal party....pathetically wandering in the deserts waiting for a new leader.

But so far, I know a whole lot of people, so this is good, right? I may be lost and wandering around, but I'm in good company.

1 comment: