Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm up, I'm down, all around

I walked up to an organizer for Michael Ignatieff, (not my DLC), and discovered that my pitch for better treatment of women suffering from infertility, miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal has fallen on deaf ears.

And at first, I was so angry that I wanted to beat him with a stick. But then I realized that I had another tactic in my arsenal.
You see some of his supporters, including an old friend of mine, have suffered losses, major losses. I hadn't wanted to approach Senator M. and bother her, because I didn't want to upset her, but at this point, I had no option.
So, I've spoken to her and she will be approaching Ignatieff and making it clear that he has gotten some really bad advice. And maybe he'll respond and maybe he won't.

But dammit I'm not giving up!

Onward and upward...lobbying more of these bastards to see if we can save a few of our children, and maybe save a few moms as well.

1 comment: