Am torn between epidural now and possibly stalling labour and epi later when more steady labour hits.
The resident examined me and I am now 2 cm dilated only 30 per cent effaced and still longish but at least we know the damn contractions are doing something. If I was going through all this pain for no progress I'd murder someone, seriously.
So I wait a little longer then maybe get my IV, with fluid and antibiotics then the epidural.
Also sucky friend called my number and implied I was about to do something dangerous if I had a dose or morphine in the interim like she gives a shit more than I do about this baby. Am no longer answering the fucking cellphone if I see her number.